Digital Analog Mix IC with Audio, Video and EPHY Modules for TV-BOX Application
· Support One I2S/PCM interface
· Two audio digital-to-analog(DAC) channels
- Supports DAC Sample Rates from 8KHz to 192KHz
· Support analog/ digital volume control
· Two differential microphone inputs
· One lineout output with voltage ramp
· Two audio analog-to-digital(ADC) channels
- Supports ADC Sample Rates from 8KHz to 48KHz
· Support Automatic Gain Control(AGC) adjusting the ADC recording output
· Support CCIR656 and Serial YUV interface
· 1 CVBS out, Support NTSC and PAL
· CVBS Out Plug status auto detecting
· Support MII and RMII interface
· Fully IEEE 802.3 10/100 Base-TX compliant and supports EEE
· Auto negotiation and parallel detection capability for automatic speed and duplex selection
· Programmable loopback mode for diagnostic
· Supports WOL (Wake-On-LAN) functionality
· Design for testability with extensive testability feature and 95% fault coverage
· Power consumption(100Base-TX) less than 140mW
· TWI/RSB control interface,TWI up to 400Kbps, RSB up to 10Mbps
· Integrate Codec LDO,Core LDO,single3.3V supply for chip
· Internal OSC,32K clock output
· Internal RTC function
· 68 pin , 8×8 mm2 QFN Package
The AC200 is a digital analog mix IC, which use in TV-BOX. It is composed of Audio,Video and EPHY modules.
Audio communicate with SoC in I2S interface，transform I2S to 2 MIC and 1 Line out.
Video communicate with SoC in CCIR656 interface, transform CCIR656 to Composite Video Broadcast Signal.
EPHY communicate with SoC in MII/RMII interface, transform to 100M Ethernet.
AC200 is available in 8mm x 8mm 68-pin QFN package, and the package is Pb free.